Wednesday, August 10, 2011

More.

I started thinking about life today; how much I enjoy the act of being alive, even though....even though anything. Most people do I think. Though they may be troubled ...the idea of not being here anymore still scares them, because they want to be alive...sometimes deep down.

I would not consider myself an optimist, but I am neither a pessimist; I am a realist that finds meaning everywhere. I am not gushing with smiles as I say " I love life", it is more of a quiet joy in my heart.

I love the smell of trees, of the gutter after rain, of silence.

I love understanding a friend.

What do you love?

I mean we are only here but years right? What do you love? Do it. We waste time. That's ok for an afternoon, but not for years. I think most of us feel dissatisfied with our lives in some way. It may not be a life rattling feeling. You may be able to ignore it because your life is pretty great, but don't. It will grow because you were meant for more.  Listen and you will grow.

What do you love?




1 comment:

  1. God. I love God. And my husband. And kids. Any you! I hope my life is not wasting. I don't feel like I'm wasting it, but how do you know when you don't know?

    ReplyDelete